April was a very busy month for PGE Landscaping, with plenty of Project, Staff and business news.
Congratulations to Dan Berrisford and Matt Waldron for passing their SMSTS training this month. At PGE Landscaping we are committed to ensuring we meet our own and clients SHE policies and practises. Well done both!!!
Several of our Team Leaders have passed their trailer training and test which allows more flexibility through the business when we need to get additional equipment or materials to site.
We are always running on-line or in-house training on a monthly basis and this month has been no different. We have conducted Working at Height and Asbestos Awareness training with some of our staff that had not completed this training in the past 12 months or refresher training where required.
Other PGE Landscaping News
We have had a fantastic month with several new sites and contracts been awarded which include:
- We have appointed Steve Abbotts as our Customer Care Manager who will drive this department forward ensuring our clients’ needs and requirements are fulfilled throughout the process. If you have any enquiries please contact Steve direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The prestigious site currently under construction by CALA Homes in Cheltenham has been awarded to ourselves to implement the Fencing and Landscaping.
- We have worked at the Bovis Homes site in Moreton in Marsh for the past 18 months and will continue to strengthen this relationship with the successful award of the next phase of this site which includes a further 117 plots and a large area of Public Open Spaces.
- Hayfield Homes award the fencing and landscaping to PGE Landscaping for their new development in Southam
- Two Show Home/Sales Arenas have been accepted by Bellway Homes for their site Evelyn Gardens and CALA Homes site set in the rural location of Burton Green. Both will be completed at the start of May.
Maintenance Contract News
- Bellway Homes select to undertake their site Grounds Maintenance at their new site in North Solihull.
- Hayfield Homes appoint us to maintain their site in Southmoor, Oxfordshire due to our continued quality at three of their other sites.
- Lorus Hospice contacted us following a referral and awarded us the maintenance contract for their hospice in Leicester. We look forward to showing them the PGE standard!
- Renewal of our contract for a KFC franchise was placed this month following discussions on how we can work closer with our client to ensure their restaurants are always looking their best as first impressions count.
- A month of new clients continues with Hotel Indigo in Stratford upon Avon awarding PGE Landscaping the contract to maintain the grounds of this lovely hotel.
To find out if we can help your business, please contact us