May has been another fantastic month here at PGE headquarters. The weather has been ideal for our industry with high temperatures and good rainfall helping turf establish and plants to settle in well.
- We continue to push our new recruitment campaign to strengthen and increase our staffing resources, ensuring we can meet our clients demands. Due to a successful 2019 2nd quarter, with new sites been awarded and further phases added to existing contracts, we have employed a further 12 staff across the business.
- We have has a successful month with our training programme with 2 team leaders passing their Level 2 Diplomas in Fencing, 3 Team Leaders passing their Working at Height refreshers and several CSCS renewals.
- Following a consultation with CALA Homes it was agreed to increase the specification on the fencing for their site in Cheltenham to assist in the aesthetics.
- We completed 2 Sales Arenas on behalf of Bellway Homes that launched at the start of May in time for the bank holiday weekends. Both were received well by the clients with positive feedback.
- Several Grounds Maintenance contracts have been awarded or renewed in May where we our clients continue to put there trust in PGE to ensure their sites are always looking to the best of their potential.